It's been a long, packed, but very fantastic week. Everyday has been full of work, chores, family, and trying to get in a least one good bike ride or walk in. I made a list of a few important points to mention from the past week.
- Spring is real, not an imagined season in my head. (HOORAY!!!!).
- Banana ice cream is everyones favorite snack
- Planting things from seed and watching them grow is magic
- Riding a bike with kinda flat tires really sucks
- The little people in my family are the best most fantastic humans
- Don't tell a 2 year that ants will bite her or you will end up caring that child around everywhere because she is afraid to walk outside (Anyone know good therapist for a 2 year old?)
Anyways, I am hoping to take it easy today, catch up on my coffee consumption, do a bit of gardening, reading, bike riding, all without pressure or expectations. Everyone should have a day for no expectations.
Some fun internet stuff from the week.
-I need an RV or camper. THE BRAVE // vintage rv renovation inspiration
-Who cares if not everyone is pleased, I would be if my lunch bags looked like this. These Parents Make Lovely Lunch Bag Art. Not Everyone Is Pleased
-So lovely. Urban Jewelry: New Lace Street Art by NeSpoon
And a few pictures….
The mister and the worlds biggest crayon, which is made of scraps of blue crayons from all over the world. I could totally use a big ass crayon like this.The coolest most badass 95 year old lady that I know (I know a few), Grammy Stem. And the little, getting a lift. (I could have used a lift too!)Brothers. The guy in the green is my Dad.Aftre dinner ice cream break.The sky has been on point all week longAnd made myself some veggie chips. The colors alone are delicious.
Have a great day!