Today I am going to spend the day hiding inside (it's suppose rain all day) binge watching Top Chef, while baking as many cakes and cookies as I can. For I stumbled upon the amazing world of aquagfaba (bean water, which when whipped, act almost exactly like egg white). It's freaking amazing and I now I must devote my life to it. (no, not really).
Other then the bean juice, this week had been good. Lots of amazing clouds in the sky, more super fresh summer veggies, bke rides, gardening, summertime fun. We really wanted to go camping this weekend, but sadly our plans fell through, which is probably a good because I really don't think my body can survive any more bug bites. I think I might have contracted west nile from the 100 trillion bug bites that I got while strawberry picking. I also might have gotten a little poison ivy (can't tell if its just more bug bites). Either way, my skin is destroyed and I am ready to tear it all off. Oh well, we did get to spend a day on a river where the mr fished and I played with rocks. Good times.
So today, baking with aquafaba, a little T.V, some watercolor painting, and maybe a little of that stinky pink lotion on my legs. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. Sounds like a pretty good day to me. Hope that you out there are going to do the same (maybe not play with bean water, but have a relaxing day)
Some fun and awesome internet stuff to peruse if you are hanging around the old computer.
- This is such a great design… I want one. Tiny Footprint: A Prefab Home for Two, in 183 Square Feet by Michelle Slatalla
- How To Make Slime…. My life is now complete.
-2015’s Crime Stories Are Riddled With Hangry People . My headline would be .."Vegan girl reverts to cannibalism. Eats boyfriends arm off while stuck in traffic on the way to the farmers market"... HAHAHA
-Are You Flossing Or Just Lying About Flossing? The Dentist Knows. Just so you know.
- J.K. Rowling Announces 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Will Hit London Stage. And of course it's all the way in London. What about me?
- Really need to get me one of these. Camp in the Air: New Suspended Treehouse Tents and Hammocks
- I am so going to be making this as soon as the chard is ready in the garden .A Genius Trick for Lighter, Smoother Hummus
-This is Real: The Baby Cage. NOO..but YES!!!!
And some pictures from the week.
Have a great day.