Things have been a little cray cray around here, what with every day full of things, (not all so fun, and sometimes a little grueling) so I day dream and think about all the things that I want to do this summer. I want this summer to be good and fun and full of happy with the feeling of accomplishment. And so I list...My summer 2016 bucket list.
Not in any order other then the most important thing on the list.....
#1 is to finish the freaking house! and....
- relearn how to do a cartwheel
- have fresh flowers at all times
- bake a loaf of bread every week
- get on the lake in a kayak/canoe
- so many bike rides (preferably during sunset or sunrise)
- at least a couple impromptu trips to fun places
- get a real haircut
- get rid of all the shit that I don't need
- bring my little brothers and sister camping
- spend time laying around in my backyard reading
- hike Camels Hump
- re-pot all of my 50 or so house plant
- set up my pottery studio in new house
- Stick my feet into the ocean
- give Washer ans Only baths
- learn how to fix my bike and then fix it
- plant a tree in the front yard
- finish carving a spoon and get on my way to be a first class wood carving master
Not a bad list, and I am allowed to add to or change a few things (getting a hair cut is asking a lot) but as of right now, this list is looking good and somewhat realistic.
And sure, not technically summer yet, but today the mr and I are working all day at the house and I may just bring my book and spend a little time reading in the yard.(It is such a nice yard) Getting this done on the list!
Have a good weekend and start thinking about all the fun stuff you want to do this summer... Its almost here!