Happy summer!! Happy Fathers Day!! Happy happy!!
Can you believe it? We are already getting toward the end of June. This is just crazy to me. I feel like I should have gotten more summer stuff done already. Aaaaaaaaah! Pulling my hair out! Whatever, it's all cool. I'll get there (where? not exactly sure) but I think this week was a good start. We did a little road trip to Montreal, a few good bike rides, hung out with some littles that are officially on summer vacation (again. AAAAAHHHHH), a drive to the country to collect wildflowers…. I mean, I did a good amount of awesome stuff this week. I also did a fair amount of not so much fun crap, but we don't need to go there. All this summer talk got me thinking.. What do I want to do this summer? So I made a list
SUMMER BUCKET LIST
- Hike Camels Hump (and some other mountains)
- Start knitting a sweater so it will be ready for fall
- Fly a kite
- A kayaking Day Trip
- At least one EPIC bike ride
- repot all my house plants
- spend a n entire day in bed (or at least at home)
- Make popsicles at least once a week
- Fly somewhere
- go swimming in a river
- Clean out the barn
- A few good camping trips (can combine with #1,2,3,4,6, and 9)
- Road Trip!!! (another one)
- Shave my legs and get a hair cut
- Every kind of berry picking
I could add a few more, but this is a good start. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, something you got that I am missing? I am open to suggestions,
Anyway, here is what this week in internet had for me...
- I am in love and inspired by this. STUDIO TOUR: KIKI SLAUGHTER
-Nick and I were just listening to this TED talk. Very interesting. Shifting Time
-This hotel room, I could live in. AN APARTMENT-LIKE HOTEL ROOM FOR THE TRAVELING PROFESSIONAL
-Your Inner-Child Will Love This Playground Decor I think I want the side.
And some pictures from the week.
The gardens looking good, no?
Sticks and farting noises make the best of times.
Weekly CSA…..so AMAZING!!!
I rode the mr's bike for a few days after my tire popped. I liked having a basket, I felt like the wicked witch of the west.
Have the best day!